Options for Your Dog
Just like humans, pups have preferences too!
The Collar Club in Olathe takes dog boarding to the next level.
Our facility offers several dog kennel & suite options to accommodate all different types of dogs to help them feel most at home.
No crates here!
Our dog kennel facility is honest and all inclusive—daycare, cameras, feeding, medication administration and passionate caregivers—are all a part of your dog’s stay. Our suites boast transPAWrency for the pups with doors featuring large viewing windows.
The Apartment Suites
The Apartment Suites are the largest suites in the building. These suites give your pup plenty of room to stretch out or cuddle up with their brother or sister. And of course all Apartment Suites are outfitted with a camera (transPAWrency) so you can check in on them while you’re away.
The Standard Suite
The Standard Suite is an open air, glass front suite with warm pearl colored walls.
- What if my dog doesn't pass their temperament test?
- If your dog doesn’t pass their temperament test we cannot accommodate them for boarding. However, our Waldo location has the space and ability to board dogs that cannot be in daycare! Ask our lobby staff for more information on how to schedule at our Waldo location.
- Does my dog get to play during the day?
- Absolutely! All boarding dogs will be in daycare with the rest of the pack after passing our temperament test. This is included in your boarding price, so there is no additional cost to you.
- What vaccinations are required for my dog to go to The Collar Club?
- We require rabies, DHPP and bordetella (frequency per Veterinary requirement) for all services. We also accept titer testing if done by a licensed veterinarian.
- What belongings should I bring for my dog?
- Bring your pups food and any medications. If you would like to bring a favorite toy, you are more than welcome, but we do not recommend bringing too many bedding items. If you have any questions, please ask our staff!
- I need to drop off my dog before you open, can I do that?
- You sure can, give us a call to learn more about our 24/7 pick-up and drop-off services.
- Does Collar Club have food my dog can eat?
- Yes, we offer Fromm as our house food if you are not able to bring your own. It is strongly recommended to bring the food your dog is accustomed to because changing your dog's diet suddenly can upset their stomach. However, we are happy to use our house food if you would like. If you choose to have us feed your dog(s) with our house food, there will be an additional charge per day per dog. Please visit the Pricing and Memberships page for the per day per dog rate. Our house food contains chicken.