Improved Dog Day Care Experience
We have rebranded dog day care with you and your dog in mind.
Collar Club Dog Day Care in Olathe is not just a service, it is an experience.
You can feel 100% positive that your dog is in good hands with our experienced staff and top-of-the-line facility.
Dog Day Care in Olathe
Collar Club day care can be your pups new home away from home while you are at work.
Good times start as soon as you and your furry friend arrive.
You and your pup will notice the Collar Club difference as soon as you step into the lobby. Our lobby offers walls of glass for direct viewing into our play rooms.
A Full Day of fun
The Fun Starts When You Walk in the Door.
As soon as you walk in the door you will see glass walls on both sides so you can see directly into the play areas.
This level of transparency is raising the bar in the industry. Each dayplay room has rubber floors, lots of natural light, and consistent airflow to keep the room fresh. On every dogs first day, they will go through a temperament test to determine which play group is best for them. Once the temperament test is passed, it’s play time!
- What are the benefits of Collar Club Dog Daycare?
- Daycare is an important activity and can benefit your dog in many ways. It is a safe environment where your dog can exercise, socialize with other dogs, and gain confidence.
- Do I need a reservation for Collar Club daycare?
- We highly recommend making a reservation, it is the only way to 100% reserve your spot. However, you are more than welcome to walk in without a reservation and see if we have any availability. If you decide to drop-off without a reservation, please make sure we have up-to-date vaccination records on file.
- I don't see my dog on camera, why is that?
- We take great pride in offering a safe environment for all the dogs in the Collar Club family. Each dog is temperament tested before playing in daycare, but that doesn't guarantee disagreements or scuffles won't happen occasionally. Our staff are trained to read dog body language in order to safely manage our dayplay areas. Our staff may see a dog getting a little over-stimulated and determine they may need a short break. After the short break they return back to daycare to have more fun!
- How do I access the cameras to watch my dog at Collar Club daycare?
- Click the "Webcams" button or click "Make Your Reservation" on our website, then sign in to your customer profile. If you are on a mobile device, select the menu button (the 3 horizontal lines/hamburger menu), look for photo/video, select live webcams and pick which webcam you would like to view! Cameras are only available while your pup is checked in for daycare.
- Does my dog need to be spayed/neutered to participate in Collar Club Daycare?
- For the safety of all the dogs in the Collar Club Family, we do not allow dogs that are not spayed or neutered to play in daycare. However, our Waldo, KC location offers a daystay option where your dog can be loved on and pampered throughout the day.
- Are there vaccinations required for my dog to play at the Collar Club?
- We require rabies, DHPP, and bordetella (frequency per Veterinary requirement) for all services. We also accept titer testing if done by a licensed veterinarian.
- I am not able to drop-off and pickup during your normal business hours, what options do you have?
- Not a problem at all! The Collar Club offers late pickup and early drop off for your convenience. Give us a call and we can give you more information on our 24/7 pickup and drop-off service.
Wonderful experience with the staff. Beautiful facilities, felt really happy to have my pups spend the day here!
– Erica (Olathe Dog Owner)
We LOVE collar club!! They take such great care of our dogs
– Ashley (Olathe Dog Owner)
The Collar Club is seriously the best! The staff is not only super friendly, but also super caring.
– Ana (Olathe Dog Owner)
I love collar club!!! This new location is so beautiful! They treat my Gracie so great!
– Jessica (Olathe Dog Owner)
Can I even express how happy we are and our fur baby Snickers is. We decided to try out the collar club and our little bundle of energy came home happy and tired. I needed a snuggle and sleep evening and that’s what we are getting. Every person we interacted with was so nice and helpful. They answered my questions and made us feel at ease.
– Shelly (Olathe Dog Owner)
Nice, friendly, caring people that love dogs. The cameras are great!
– Jake (Olathe Dog Owner)
Have you ever wondered if someone could love your pup as much as you? The Collar Club is just that place. The staff are reliable, kind, and caring. Top notch service and a five star rating for a great bunch to look after your four legged family member.
– Caleb (Olathe Dog Owner)