Improved Dog Day Care Experience
We have rebranded dog day care with you and your dog in mind.
Collar Club Dog Day Care in Olathe is not just a service, it is an experience.
You can feel 100% positive that your dog is in good hands with our experienced staff and top-of-the-line facility.
Dog Day Care in Olathe
Collar Club day care can be your pups new home away from home while you are at work.
Good times start as soon as you and your furry friend arrive.
You and your pup will notice the Collar Club difference as soon as you step into the lobby. Our lobby offers walls of glass for direct viewing into our play rooms.
A Full Day of fun
The Fun Starts When You Walk in the Door.
As soon as you walk in the door you will see glass walls on both sides so you can see directly into the play areas.
This level of transparency is raising the bar in the industry. Each dayplay room has rubber floors, lots of natural light, and consistent airflow to keep the room fresh. On every dogs first day, they will go through a temperament test to determine which play group is best for them. Once the temperament test is passed, it’s play time!
- What are the benefits of Collar Club Dog Daycare?
- Daycare is an important activity and can benefit your dog in many ways. It is a safe environment where your dog can exercise, socialize with other dogs, and gain confidence.
- Do I need a reservation for Collar Club daycare?
- We highly recommend making a reservation, it is the only way to 100% reserve your spot. However, you are more than welcome to walk in without a reservation and see if we have any availability. If you decide to drop-off without a reservation, please make sure we have up-to-date vaccination records on file.
- I don't see my dog on camera, why is that?
- We take great pride in offering a safe environment for all the dogs in the Collar Club family. Each dog is temperament tested before playing in daycare, but that doesn't guarantee disagreements or scuffles won't happen occasionally. Our staff are trained to read dog body language in order to safely manage our dayplay areas. Our staff may see a dog getting a little over-stimulated and determine they may need a short break. After the short break they return back to daycare to have more fun!
- How do I access the cameras to watch my dog at Collar Club daycare?
- Click the "Webcams" button or click "Make Your Reservation" on our website, then sign in to your customer profile. If you are on a mobile device, select the menu button (the 3 horizontal lines/hamburger menu), look for photo/video, select live webcams and pick which webcam you would like to view! Cameras are only available while your pup is checked in for daycare.
- Does my dog need to be spayed/neutered to participate in Collar Club Daycare?
- For the safety of all the dogs in the Collar Club Family, we do not allow dogs that are not spayed or neutered to play in daycare. However, our Waldo, KC location offers a daystay option where your dog can be loved on and pampered throughout the day.
- Are there vaccinations required for my dog to play at the Collar Club?
- We require rabies, DHPP, and bordetella (frequency per Veterinary requirement) for all services. We also accept titer testing if done by a licensed veterinarian.
- I am not able to drop off and pickup during your normal business hours, what options do you have?
- Not a problem at all! The Collar Club offers late pickup and early drop off for your convenience. Give us a call and we can give you more information on our 24/7 pickup and drop-off service.
Had my dog groomed at the collar club today and could not be more impressed! This is hands down the best experience we’ve had with grooming. We will definitely be back for more day play and grooming!
– Anna (Ollie's Human)
Collar Club did a great job grooming our mini golden doodle. He got nails clipped and teeth brushed too. I think their pricing is very comparable to other grooming places in the area. Our furry guy also had a fun day playing with friends at their fabulous facility. What a neat place for dogs! We will be back!
– Kris (Kirby's Human)
After losing two of the best dachshunds in the world, I made the leap to two wonderful Golden Retrievers. I knew I would need help navigating the world of active large breed dogs, and Jess has been there every step of the way to help me navigate through this change. I have two well-mannered dogs, thanks to the training Jess has provided and continues to provide us. Not only does she have a special way with dogs - she has the same with their humans. I trust Jess completely with my boys which is huge. She truly is a dog-whisperer in the kindest and gentlest way. She's simply one of the best!
– Patrice (Champ & Scout's Human)
What a find! This place is incredible! Our Groomer, Shastie does a fantastic and professional job. The quality was top notch and the price was very reasonable. Great staff and wonderful services all nestled in our Waldo neighborhood!
– Steve (Doug's human)
I can't say enough in praise of the Collar Club for its customer service, friendly atmosphere (even for humans!), and their extraordinary care for the dogs who stay with them. Mine loves it, and his exhaustion at the end of the day, along with his wagging tail, tell the story of his experience.
– David (Lloyd's human)